When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to BOOST-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—the new friction-reducing DebonAir air spring, and the potential to run wider (2.8") tires.
- Every aspect of the all-new Pike has been optimized to guarantee stiffness and signature ride quality while focusing on weight reduction
- Pike now focuses on Trail, leaving longer-travel Enduro applications to Lyrik
- All-new chassis and all-new look
- New Charger 2 Damper with OneLoc remote options
- 160mm max travel for 27.5" and 140mm max travel for 29" options
- Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications
- New DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
- External rebound damping adjustment
- Low speed compression adjustment
- 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Firm)
Up your game with this all-Carbon rigid fat bike fork. Fitting up to 4.8" tires with a 26" wheel or 3.0" with a 27.5", this weapon will put your fat bike on the diet it deserves.
- Full OCLV carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8-1.5" headtube 51mm offset
- Accepts post mount brakes, up to 210mm max rotor size
- 490mm axle-to-crown length, fits up to 26 x 4.8" or 27.5 X 3.0" tires
- Includes 150x15mm thru-axle and carbon compression steerer plug
- Carbon armor replaceable dropout guards
The Whisky No.7 RD thru-axle fork is a thoroughly modern road fork for road bikes with tapered steerer tubes. It features a 12mm thru-axle for precise handling, clearance for high-volume road tires, and clean internal cable routing. Flat mount brake capability offers clean caliper fitment and backwards compatality with post mount brakes using adaptors.
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping.
- Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout
- Fast Black aluminum upper tubes
- Solo Air spring
The RockShox Recon Silver: a fork with the performance that'll help you beat your riding buddies without beating up your checking account. Sturdy 32-millimeter stanchions, stiff, forged aluminum crown, and dependable Solo Air spring make Recon Silver the fork you've been looking for. Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously, and the Turn Key oil damping system offers external rebound adjustment and compression lockout for on-the-trail adjustability.
- PopLoc compatible
- 2.4" (62mm) maximum tire width
- Crown Race: 30mm
- Offset: 40mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 265mm
- Positive Spring: Air
- Negative Spring: Air
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
A day of slicing through sweet ribbons of singletrack on a bike sporting a RockShox 30 Silver will leave you smiling all the way to the bank. Race-proven plushness and ease of setup means more time on the trail and less time tinkering. Lightweight and packed full of legendary RockShox technology, the 30 Silver is sure to boost the level of your ride without boosting your wallet in the process.
- TurnKey damper
- Crown Race: 30mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 265mm
- Positive Spring: Coil
- Negative Spring: Coil
- External Adjustments: Rebound Damping, Low Speed Compression Damping
- Maximum Tire Width: 62mm
- Maximum tire size: 26 x 2.4"
- Blue polyurethane upgrade dust wipers and oil seals
- Dual lip offers improved seal with lower stiction
- Fox 32mm and 36mm kits include wipers, oil seals, crush washers, and foam rings
- Fox 40mm kits include wipers and seals
Upgrade to the superior stiffness and handling of Easton's EC70 Road Fork and feel your bike transform into a rocket. Its large-diameter carbon legs work in tandem with the aluminum steerer to provide great cornering stability and stiffness for lightning-quick accelerations. Plus, the high-modulus-carbon construction provides natural damping so you'll feel less road vibration and ride more comfortably.
Lighten up your 'cross bike's front end with Easton's EC70 X Cyclocross Fork. Its large-diameter carbon legs and aluminum steerer work together to provide great cornering stability and stiffness for lightning-quick accelerations. Plus, the carbon construction provides natural damping so you'll feel less vibration and enjoy smoother rides. And, the EC70 X has gobs of tire clearance, making it perfect for muddy courses.
Take your riding to the next level with Easton's EC90 SL Road Fork. It's a great upgrade that offers precision cornering, flex-free sprinting and out-of-this-world climbing. This lightweight wonder pushes the envelope of carbon design so you can leave your competitors and friends gasping for air. To achieve this, Easton's CNT-enhanced carbon construction provides the strength and low weight you need to excel. And, you'll love how it damps road vibrations to keep you feeling fresh on even your longest rides.
Take your riding to the next level with Easton's EC90 SL Road Fork. It's a great upgrade that offers precision cornering and flex-free sprinting thanks to the tapered steerer, plus out-of-this-world climbing. This lightweight wonder pushes the envelope of carbon design so you can leave your competitors and friends gasping for air. To achieve this, Easton's CNT-enhanced carbon construction provides the strength and low weight you need to excel. And, you'll love how it damps road vibrations to keep you feeling fresh on even your longest rides.
Easton's disc brake-ready EC90 XD Cyclocross Fork is light, stiff, and rugged to handle the rigors of barrier-hopping, elbow-to-elbow throw downs in the mud. It features an oversize all-carbon monocoque design with a tapered steerer for exceptional stiffness, pinpoint cornering precision and amazingly low weight. Plus, Easton's CNT technology increases the fork's strength without increasing the weight. And, you'll love how it smooths the roughest cross courses and keeps you feeling fresh lap after lap.