Blackburn's Tallboy Cage says: Why not keep ‘em cold while on your weekly group ride. Transport your refreshments in luxury with this purpose-built cage.
- Keep your 16oz cans cold and secure inside the custom Blackburn Koozie
- Extra thirsty? No problem: skip the Koozie and direct mount a 24oz can
- Durable, proven, stainless-steel construction
- Also compatible with standard water bottles
- Includes 16oz Blackburn Koozie
- 88g, including Koozie
Blackburn's Slick Cage is both elegant and indestructible. The polycarbonate-constructed cage offers MTB durability with road worthy appearance.
- Minimalist profile
- Ultra-snug fit with a solid grip
- V-shape opening allows easier side insertion on small frames
- 23 grams
Few materials have the strength to weight ratio of titanium, making it perfect to build water bottle cages out of.
- Strong, good looking and lightweight cages never go out of style.
- Titanium is both light, strong, and for the purists, the perfect material for bicycle components.
- 26 Grams
Modern mountain bikes' fancy suspension and lower standover height have put water bottle cage real estate at a premium, but Blackburn's Wayside Side Entry MTB Cage buys back some space!
- Left or Right Handed - This 2 piece system can be installed so that the bottle is able to exit from either the right or left side. No extra hardware is required and the cage installs easily and quickly.
- Bottle Retention - There is nothing worse than looking down at your bike and realizing that you have one less water bottle than you started with. Our cages are vigorously lab AND field tested at each stage of the development process to ensure that your water is safely held to the bike.
- Standard 65mm center-to-center hole spacing
- Two mounting bolts included
- Length 140mm/5.51in
- Width 87mm/3.43in
- Height 87mm/3.43
- Weight 45 Grams